Sonntag, 13. Juli 2014

REVIEW NO. 1: Kalzshop Wig “PL-710-04”

So this is my very first wig review (^-^) !!

I will rate the Shipping, Price, Quality, and the Natural Looking of this wig (how natural it looks).

I ordered this white/platinum blonde wig from kalzshop.de (they do have shops on ebay and amazon too, just search for kalzshop and you’ll find it).
It costs 20 Euro including shipping (~25 $). This is the stock photo:















The Shipping was really fast, it arrived in less than a week (°-°) ♥ (maybe because the store is located in germany as well).
It came in a cute small box:


















The wig was packed in a hairnet, as usual. The photo was made with flashlight, so it looks a little shiny and glossy but in normal daylight it looks really natural. The material is really soft ♥














 This is how it looks worn:










I LOVE this wig! I never want to take it off, haha ♥!
But there’s a little difference between the stock photo and the wig. You notice the little curls in the wig? I think they’re cute and they really dont bother me, but the wig was supposed to be straight. Also, the wigs a little thin in the lenghts, but it really is thick in the bangs.















  
My rating:

Shipping: 10/10 (really fast)
Price: 10/10 (20 Euro really is okay for this quality ♥)
Quality: 8/10 (really soft material, but a little thin)
Natural Looking: 8/10 (the bangs are a little too thick and wide but it looks really natural)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen