Sonntag, 13. Juli 2014

REVIEW NO. 3: HONEYCOLOR CIRCLE LENSES “SUPER PINKY GREY”

Today my circle lenses from honeycolor were in the mail ♥!
I simply love them, they’re so pretty and good to wear :3
I will rate the lenses on:
Shipping, Price, Natural Looking (how natural it looks, the color etc) and Comfort (how it feels when you wear them).
The lenses cost $25.90 at the moment, shipping is $8.00 for the first item and $1.00 for every subsequent item.
So, here are the stockpics:


















I ordered the lenses on June 13, they were shipped on June 17 and they arrived today, on July 3! So they took about 2/3 weeks to arrive.
They came in this cute parcel ♥~!















You get a random free animal lens case with every circle lens pair you order ♥!
















I really love the color of the lenses ♥! They are easy to wear because they are not too big (14.8 mm) :3.
They cover my natural eyecolor really well and on the first sight and from a natural distance you can’t tell my natural eyecolor :)!













My rating:

Shipping: 5/10 (almost three weeks are long, but okay)
Price: 7/10 (really great quality for the price)
Naturallooking: 9/10 (just great!! if you’re looking at the lenses in distance, you can’t tell the difference)
Comfort: 8/10 (you don’t really notice them)


















UPDATE:
For my white rabbit inspired lolita outfit I needed red circle lenses which wouldn't look very cosplay-ish and fake, so I ordered the super pinky circle lenses in "bright red" via honeycolor again.
They're awesome!! *O*
Not very natural though, but so so pretty!
Also, my grey circle lenses lasted for a little longer than one year now, and they still feel great and I can wear them without problems!
I'll definitely order them again soon because I know I shouldn't wear them any longer now ! ♥~

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen