Montag, 14. Juli 2014

REVIEW NO. 5: BEAUTY&LIFE WINGS PLATFORMS

Sorry for this veeeeery late review on my wings sneakers from beautylife.storenvy.com
I had a lot to do in the last months ;^;!
However, here it is ^_^

I will rate this product on:
Material Quality
How it feels on your skin
How it looks

The sneakers should cost $25.99 with $4.50 for shipping.
Here’s the stockphoto:
















Unfortunately I don’t have the exact dates anymore (when I ordered, when it was sent etc), but I know that it was sent out directly and arrived three - four weeks later. I was a little scared because it took this long, so I sent them an email asking when it’ll arrive. They were really friendly and told me to be a little more patient.


















Unfortunately the parcel got wet on its way to me, so the box was very soaked.


















The consequence of this was that the colour of the box dyed the shoes a little green :c




















But it could be removed easily with a little bit of water so its no big deal :3

















The wings are fixed on the shoes like these. The manufacture is not the best, but okay.


















All in all, the shoes look a lot like the ones in the stockphoto and are extremly comfortable :)














I’m satisfied with my order :)

My rating:

Material Quality: 6/10 (okay)
How it feels on your skin: 8/10 (comfortable, but your feet get really warm after a few hours)
How it looks: 7/10 (out of a few things the shoes look fine)

UPDATE:

After ~2 months these shoes broke. I did not wear them very often, sometimes to school only.
Unfortunately the bottom ground of the shoes was ripped open somehow and I couldn't wear them anymore and had to throw them away.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen