Sonntag, 13. Juli 2014

REVIEW NO. 4: QUANTUM MADNESS KAWAII SAILOR LOLITA OUTFIT

My parcel from Quantum Madness was in the mail today. I ordered this “kawaii lolita sailor outfit” for $29.95 + shipping, which was $18 because it was send with tracking.
I wanted to have it in black but forgot to write that in a commentbox when I ordered, so I received it in navy. So make sure you write “black” in the comment box when you want to order this piece and have it in black.

I will rate this product on:
Material Quality
How it feels on your skin
How it looks
 
Here’s the stockpicture:


















(black)


















(navy)

It was send on July 25 and arrived almost three weeks later.
During this time, I contacted the owner of Quantum Madness per mail a few times because I couldn’t track my item on singpost.com (there was an error on the website). She was very nice and friendly, also answered quick.
Now to the parcel.



























I received a blouse, a high waist skirt and black stockings. The stockings were a gift.






















First of all, I was a bit disappointed.
The material is poor, and it's shiny.. Also it feels very hard and stiff on your skin.
Also, many knittings are not very well done.





















There are no zippers in the skirt but its very elastic on the waist because of the elastic band which is in the skirt.
The suspenders are way too long as you can see here.
Theres no way to make them shorter without cutting a piece of them off.
















 This is how it looks (i wore a petticoat under the skirt):



















(Strange posing I know xD! But I wanted to show how long the suspenders are.)

My rating:

Material Quality: 5/10 (very hard and stiff)
How it feels on your skin: 3/10 (not very comfortable)
How it looks: 5/10 (if you want to have an sailor cosplay that is absolutely fine but for lolita this does not work well)
but
Service: 10/10 (great! The owner answered immediately; also read the UPDATE below!)

Result: My first experience with Quantum Madness is not that good >.<!!

UPDATE:
The owner of Quantum Madness found this review on my tumblr a few months later and she was really sweet!
She posted it on their facebook-page for everyone to see and she changed the supplier where they were buying the sailor-cosplay from. She did not ask me to delete it or something but messaged me privately to thank me and told me I'd get one pair of free stockings the next time I order something!
So Quantum Madness really works on their shop and cares for their customers :)!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen