Sonntag, 13. Juli 2014

REVIEW NO. 5: MILANOO TEDDYBEAR BAG & BROWN WIG

So my Milanoo order from our first cooperation arrived today ♥~!
I know there are many bad reviews and rumors going around in the internet and I first had prejudices too, but I’m very happy with my order!
I will rate the teddybear bag on the Material Quality and on the Differences from the stock picture (if there are any) and the wig on Quality, and the Natural Looking (how natural it looks).
Out of that I will rate on the price and shipping of course.
The teddybear bag costs $41.99 and the brown wig costs $14.99.
The Shipping was unfortunately very expensive. $25.99 for both to germany, but it arrived really quickly. I ordered an July 2, it was send on July 9 and arrived today, on July 15!

Here are the stockphotos:






















This was the parcel:














 They seem to ship their items with express shipping only, so that's why the shipping on their website is so expensive.















There was a cute giftcard in the parcel with a free button ^_^!!































Dear Customer

Thank you very much for shopping at milanoo.com and we are here proudly bringing you this Milanooproduct. Wish you are the one under the spotlight and be happy every day.
Milanoo are also providing you many amazing items and services to create a different side of yourself.
We are looking forward to your next visit. 

Sincerely

Milanoo.com Ltd

This really made me smile!!

Now to the bag!














There arent any differences from the stock photo :3! The bag looks exactly like the one in the shop! The material seems to be some fake leather and it feels very soft.














Inside the bag there are cute patterns and some extra pockets *^*














On the zipper is a sweet heart pendant °-°


















All in all, the bag is very cute and it has a great quality! ♥
I love the little pockets!!

This is how the wig looks:


















Without flashlight:


















With flashlight:


















The color seems to be a bit different from the one in the stockphoto, but its not a big difference ^_^!
I quite like it anyway. However, the material is very soft and the wig looks really natural! It has soft waves and looks so great *^* !


















(I was sick when I took this picture so sorry for my **** face XD)


















My rating:

For the bag:
Material Quality: 9/10 (soft and great material from the outside and inside! the lining is plastic but okay)

Differences from the stock picture: 10/10 (no differences from the stockphoto!)

For the wig:
Quality: 10/10 (feels great and looks great)

Natural Looking: 8/10 (the color and material looks very natural! The bangs are little to long but you can cut them easily!)

For both:
Price: 7/10 (the price for the wig is great ! $14.99 really is a good deal for this wig! But I think $41.99 for the bag is too expensive.)

Shipping: 5/10 (very expensive shipping but it arrives quickly!)

All in all, I’m very satisfied with my milanoo order! The service is great and they seem to be very caring and friendly!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen